UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital, accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities as a stroke specialty hospital, is hosting a stroke fair from 10 a.m. to noon Thursday, May 19. The event is open to anyone interested in learning about stroke, from prevention to rehabilitation.
Stop by to learn about:
- Free stroke risk assessments and education
- Local stroke research education
- The latest stroke rehab treatments
- Networking with local support groups
- Home safety and disaster preparedness
- Prizes and refreshments
For more information, call Denise Doose, UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital business development coordinator, at 352-265-5462, or email email@example.com.