Patients who see a primary care provider within UF Health Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics practices can schedule follow-up appointments with their provider directly through the UF Health patient information portal — MyUFHealth (UFHealth.org/mychart).
For example, you can conveniently schedule visits online; review laboratory, procedure and imaging results; and request a prescription medication refill. (Please note, however, that appointments for urgent or immediate care needs, physicals or annual visits should continue to be scheduled by calling the practices.)
Use MyUFHealth for the following resources:
- Send messages and clinical images to your provider or practice staff and send non-clinical questions about billing or other comments to our customer service teams
- View your UF Health lab and imaging results
- Request prescription renewals
- Request appointments with your primary care provider and other specialists who care for you
- View your personal health summary and medical history and be reminded to get annual flu shots or other recommended procedures
- View educational health information specific to your needs
- Submit updates to your allergies, medications or contact information
There’s also an app called MyChartMobile that gives you access from your tablet or smartphone. Future functionality will include bill payment and account summary, video visits and e-check in.
If you are not currently a MyUFHealth user, you will receive instructions and an activation code on your pre-visit summary and after-visit summary in the practices; on your discharge paperwork from the E.R. or hospital; or you can request a code by calling the Patient Access Center at 352-265-6983, or by clicking “Request an Activation Code” on the MyUFHealth login page to complete the online request form.