ICE CREAM, SNACKS AND FUN FACTS: NATIONAL HOSPITAL WEEK CELEBRATIONS
From May 8-12, join us in celebrating National Hospital Week
National Hospital Week is almost here and our leaders are excited to show appreciation to everyone who provides and supports care in our UF Health hospitals and outpatient programs! From May 8-12, we have a series of events and activities planned to thank you for all that you do.
We’ll kick things off with off-site ice cream deliveries throughout the week. Be sure to check out the ice cream truck delivery schedule for specific times and locations.
Then on Tuesday, leaders will deliver late-night snacks to different units and departments throughout our hospitals to help you power through the evening. On Thursday, join us in the hospital cafeterias and the med plaza lobby for an afternoon of fun and treats at our ice cream socials.
And for some friendly competition, we’ve prepared a Fun Fact Quiz for employees where you can put your knowledge to the test for a chance to win a special prize pack. Complete the 10-question quiz, get all of the answers correct and return it to us (see details below).
We can’t thank you enough for everything you do. These celebrations are just one small way to show our appreciation for your unwavering commitment to our patients and each other.
For more information about the events and their locations, please visit the National Hospital Week 2023 webpage.
FUN FACT QUIZ DETAILS
- The Fun Fact Quiz is 10 questions about UF Health.
- Answers can be found in this issue of News+Notes, in Shands News, in UF Health social media posts, on the Bridge intranet portal or on the UFHealth.org website.
- You can ask your manager for a hard copy of the quiz, complete it and return it via interoffice mail to P.O. Box 100317 – UF Health Communications – Attn: Strategic Comms.
- Completed quizzes can also be faxed to 352-265-0603 or scanned and emailed to UFHealthStratComm@shands.ufl.edu.
- Quizzes must be returned by Monday, May 15.