The flu vaccination deadline has passed, but it’s not too late to get your no-cost vaccination to protect our patients and community. Those without this year’s vaccination must now wear a surgical mask in patient care areas through April 30. The policy went into effect Oct. 31.
For the following employees, no-cost flu shots are available through UF Health Shands Occupational Health Services, or OHS. Please show your work ID badge.
- UF Health Shands employees and volunteers
- UF Health Physicians employees
- UF College of Medicine faculty physicians, residents and fellows
- Credentialed ARNPs
- Credentialed physician assistants
- Credentialed medical staff
OHS is open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, and located on the first floor of UF Health Shands Hospital, Room 1004.
Other UF faculty and staff may contact the UF Student Health Care Center regarding flu vaccinations.