At UF Health, we’re committed to improving the health and wellness of our patients and communities through service and support. Our annual Community Benefit Report reflects our social mission and responsibility and shows how our outreach transforms lives beyond the walls of our facilities.
The total community benefit provided by UF Health in fiscal year 2016 (all numbers reflect estimated cost):
• Unsponsored charity care and social responsibility: $128.4M
• Community and regional health services: $7M
• Donations and in-kind services: $2.7M
• Health professionals education: $37.3M
• Scientific and clinical research: $15.7M
Learn more about our commitment by viewing our annual community benefit summary. Visit UFHealth.org and select “About Us” and “Social Mission & Community.”