Those without a flu vaccination — and this year’s sticker on his or her work ID badge — must complete a formal opt out process or begin wearing a surgical mask in patient care areas, effective Oct. 31.
It’s not too late to get your flu vaccination! The following employees can still receive a no-cost flu vaccination through UF Health Shands Occupational Health Services — located on the first floor of UF Health Shands Hospital, Room 1004 — with their work ID badge:
- UF Health Shands employees and volunteers
- UF Health Physicians employees
- UF College of Medicine faculty physicians, residents and fellows
- Credentialed ARNPs
- Credentialed physician assistants
- Credentialed medical staff
OHS is open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Other UF faculty and staff can contact the UF Student Health Care Center regarding flu vaccinations.
Visit Flu Central at bridge.UFHealth.org/flu for more details.