Under the stars at the University Air Center overlooking the runway and airplanes, the UF Health Communications team recently earned five local Gold American Advertising Awards!
And at the end of the night, the team earned the coveted Best in Show award, and brought home the top prize for the No Two Alike Campaign in the Broadcast and Integrated Advertising Campaign categories.
What’s next for the winning campaigns? The team heads to Tampa in May to compete with even more advertising entries from throughout the Southeast.
Our teams were recognized for the following projects:
- UF Health No Two Alike campaign (Integrated Advertising Campaign)
- UF Health No Two Alike campaign (Regional/National Television Commercial Campaign)
- UF Health NoTwoAlike.org microsite (Websites — Consumer)
- UF Health Heart and Vascular campaign (Integrated Advertising Campaign)
- UF Health Neuromedicine Progress Report (Digital Publication)
Visit NoTwoAlike.org and bridge.UFHealth.org/no-two-alike to see the award-winning campaign.