Two months ago our new intranet portal, the UF Health Bridge, launched to all UF Health faculty and staff. Here are some statistics to show how the Bridge is connecting each of us.
- During normal business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), there are upwards of 300 people using Bridge at any given time.
- UF Health Communications Web Services has provisioned more than 216 collaboration groups, representing units and initiatives from across all missions — patient care, education, research and community service.
- Visitors are spending an average of four minutes on the Bridge during each visit, compared with 2.5 minutes on our public websites.
- Visitors see on average 2.3 pages per visit to the Bridge (total views are about 700,000 since launch).
- Bridge users have contributed more than 5,500 group files, events, links, discussion topics and comments.
- One of our largest open groups — Sugar Buster Challenge — includes more than 50 members. This group was created by UF Health Jacksonville employees, but all members of UF
Health are joining. See the group at bridge.UFHealth.org/groups/sugar-buster-challenge-jax.
Please note that protected health information, as well as restricted information about patients, staff or students, should not be shared on the UF Health Bridge. For privacy information, visit bridge.UFHealth.org/bridge-help.
*Data gathered Jan. 12-28, 2015.