myTraining is now live for UF and UF Health Shands staff
A new integrated training-management system called “myTraining” is now live for all UF and UF Health Shands staff.
The myTraining portal will be the one-stop location where faculty and staff can manage training records, view training schedules, register for professional and required classes and complete online training.
For the UF Health workforce, including UF Health Shands employees, myTraining will replace the existing HealthStream portal by the end of the year. Staff members who work in the hospitals, outpatient services and core business units will still use HealthStream through the fall to complete required online education and in-service training.
While myTraining will be intuitive and user-friendly, tutorials will be provided to help users navigate the new system.
In addition to ease of use and enhanced offerings, myTraining will:
• Communicate training requirements more easily — so that requirements are obvious to those who need or want to take training.
• Easily enroll those inside — and outside — both UF and UF Health Shands, eliminating “work-arounds” to accommodate individuals who are not employees but who are required to access these resources (such as volunteers and students).
• Enable faculty and staff at both organizations to access the same training through one door when needed.
• Simplify access to training records and reports.
• Integrate training records from each organization’s former system.
You can access myTraining at mytraining.UFHealth.org. Instructions and a video tutorial are available on the landing page.